These days Kids spend most of the time in front of Television or with Mobile Phones and are hardly aware of what’s happening in and around the world. Cartoons and games keep them glued to the electronic devices and your child might turn anti-social over the long run. As the world is getting highly competitive day by day it is necessary that your kids stay up to date with the happenings around the world.
General Knowledge is a vast topic to dive into and is difficult to mention a handful of GK Questions for your School Going Kids. We have compiled some of the basic and simple GK Questions for your kids based on their Age Groups and Classes. Begin with the top 10 gk questions prevailing here as the only way to excel in General Knowledge is through Practice.
- Who is the Father of our Nation?
Answer: Mahatma Gandhi
- Who was the first President of India?
Answer: Dr. Rajendra Prasad
- Who is known as the Father of Indian Constitution?
Answer: Dr. B. R. Ambedkar
- Which is the most sensitive organ in our body?
- Giddha is the folk dance of?
- Who was the first Prime Minister of India?
Answer: Jawaharlal Nehru was the first Prime Minister of India.
- Which is the heavier metal of these two? Gold or Silver?
- Who invented computers?
Answer: Charles Babbage
- 1024 Kilobytes is equal to?
Answer: 1 Megabyte (MB)
- Brain of a computer is?
- India lies in which continent?
- Which country are the Giza Pyramids in?
Answer: The Giza Pyramids are in Egypt.
- What city is the statue of liberty in?
Answer: The statue of liberty is in New York City
- How many Cricket world cups does India have?
Answer: India has two cricket world cups.
- Martyrs’ Day celebrated every year on?
Answer: 30th January
- Name the first 3 planets in our solar system?
Answer: The first 3 planets in our solar system are mercury, venus, and earth.
- Which is the longest river on the earth?
- Gir National Park in Gujarat is famous for?
- Which animal has a hump on its back?
- Name 3 root vegetables?
Answer: Beets, carrots, and radish are root vegetables.
- Name the game which is played with bat, ball and wicket?
- Smallest state of India is?
- Fastest animal on earth is?
- Which is referred as the ship of the desert?
- Which plant grows in the desert?
- Highest dam of India is?
Answer: Tehri Dam
- The total distance around a figure is called its?
- A figure with 8 sides is called?
- What colour symbolises peace?
Answer: The colour white symbolises peace.
- The National Tree of India is?
Answer: Banyan tree
- Which flower is white in colour?
- Agra is situated on the bank of river?
- Baby of horse is called?
- National animal of India
- Shape of Egg is?
- Most widely spoken language in the world?
Answer: Mandarin (Chinese)
- Which insect has colourful wings?
- Who wrote Romeo and Juliet?
Answer: William Shakespeare wrote Romeo and Juliet.
- Cry of lions?
- Name any reptile?
Answer: A lizard is a reptile.
- Cataract is the disease of?
- Which organ purifies our blood?
- Who wrote the National Anthem – Jana Gana Mana?
Answer: Rabindra Nath Tagore
- How many colours are there in India’s National Flag?
- Gateway of India is located at?
- Who was Albert Einstein?
Answer: Albert Einstein was a famous scientist.
- What crop is famously grown in the region of Darjeeling?
Answer: The region of Darjeeling is known to grow Tea leaves.
- Capital of Uttarakhand is?
- When do we celebrate our Independence Day?
Answer: 15th August
- Sun is a?